ElvisBunnyFarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElvisBunnyFarm Communtiy...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
fun
www.3dtetris.com
Team fortress 2 |EBF|
~~~~~~EBF|CUSTOM
~~~~EBF NoDownload
~~~~~~EBF|NoDownload
EBF RECRUITING JAYMOD
EBF COD 2 64 SLOTS
EBF ALLIED COD COVERT OPS
ElvisBunnyFarm Amsterdam
|EBF| FUN FRAG |
Sniper Scrim
ElvisBunnyFarm ND
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 165 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:00 am

Nice Tips for new players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[*O]GODSENT -={EB}=-
Admin
[*O]GODSENT -={EB}=-

Nice Tips for  new players Empty
PostSubject: Nice Tips for new players   Nice Tips for  new players Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 am

Q. How do I use the console?
A. You can bring down the console window by hitting the ~ key. (The key to the left of the "1" key on most keyboards). The console can show you a record of all the chatting people have done and all major events that have happened (e.g. "Dynamite planted at fuel dump.") You can scroll up using PGUP to view stuff that was said. Also, after a game is over and you're on the screen that says "Allies won" or "Axis won", you can bring down the console and then scroll up to see a printout of your stats.

The other major function of the console is for entering commands. So for example, "kill" is one command that lets you commit suicide. So in the console, type in "/kill". Notice there is a slash at the beginning: this is required to let the game know that you are typing in a command.

Q. My resolution keeps resetting to 800x600!
A. Yeah this is a bug... To fix this, create a file called "autoexec.cfg" using some text editor like notepad, in your "etmain" folder, for example:

C:\program files\wolfenstein - enemy territory\etmain\

Then, say you want a 1600x1200 resolution, then write in these 3 lines:

set r_mode -1
set r_customwidth 1600
set r_customheight 1200

Q. How do I add colors to my name?
A. Click here.

Q. What are the HP bonuses medics give to my team?
A. Click here, there's a table of HP bonuses in the section about medics.

Q. When I try to see the list of servers, it crashes or updates slowly.
A. The in-game server browser is crap. I suggest you download a program called the "All-Seeing Eye". It is very handy- let's you create a list of favorite servers, you can also see what countries the servers are from, what mod they are running, and what players are on each server.

Q. I've heard of this Heron Spawntimer. Is it cheating?
A. The short answer is no. Heron isn't like a cvar that can easily be detected. It's an external program, so no one knows if you're using it. Is it unfair/lame? Yeah, pretty much. On the other hand, it's a well-known program available to anyone. Anyone who has been playing ET for a decent amount of time probably already knows about Heron. So in that sense, it's not unfair. Anyways it's your decision.

BUT, be careful! Heron may be considered cheating in some leagues. As I said, it's not possible to detect Heron in any easy way. However, if one team seems to be always on time for when the enemy spawns, they might get suspicious. So, they might analyze the demo of the game and try to look for anything that would suggest someone is using Heron. The RtCW ClanBase cup has already recently made Heron illegal. Maybe other leagues/cups will follow their example, maybe not. So make sure to check the league website before you use Heron in any matches.

By the way, you can download Heron here.

Q. Help! ET keeps freezing up and crashing!
A. Well, there are a lot of things that could cause it to crash, but here are some possibilities:

1) Did you overclock your CPU? Excessive overclocking can cause it to overheat and make your PC unstable.

2) Do you have the latest drivers for your sound card, video card, and possibly even mouse/keyboard? If not, download them Smile

Q. How to disable automatic downloads from a server?
A. You can try skipping this by bringing down the console (press ~) and then type in:

/cl_allowdownload 0

Q. I get some error about com_hunkmegs.
A. Most likely your com_hunkmegs cvar is too small. Set your com_hunkmegs to 72, or 25% of your RAM whichever is bigger. So, bring down the console (press ~) and type:

/com_hunkmegs 72

Q. I get this error: "Could not load OpenGL subsystem".
A. Go to your video card vendor's site and try to get the openGL drivers.

Q. How can I minimize the game?
A. You could press ALT+ENTER, but that will force you to have to reconnect to the server. The best option is to download ET Minimizer. Read about it here.

Q. All my menus and chat have French text now!
A. You probably connected to some server or downloaded a mod which came with a french language pack. Search your ET directories and look for some .pk3 file that has "Fr" somewhere in it. For example, one language pack which many people have had trouble with is "WolfET_Fr_Alpha2[RW].pk3"

Q. How do I start the game running a specific mod?
A. So, say you want to host a game running ETPro instead of etmain (which is the default).

First, you should download etpro. Even if you already have it, just download it again from this location, because the version that gets automatically downloaded from servers when you connect to them doesn't always include all the files you need:

http://bani.anime.net/etpro/download.html

Next step, check to see if there is a shortcut to ET on your desktop. If not, create one. Then, right-click on the shortcut and go to properties. In the field called "target" you will probably see something like this:

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe"

So just, add "+set fs_game etpro" after that, so it looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set fs_game etpro

Starting ET in shrub is pretty much the same procedure, except just modify the shortcut (no need to download anything).

Note, you could also just join a shrub pub, and then disconnect. Now the game will be running in "shrub mode" so if you host a game it will be a shrub server.

Q. How do I record a demo?
A. Go into your Options- Controls menu to set up your demo recording controls. I believe the default is to press F12 during a game to start demo recording. You can also set it up so that demo recording automatically begins at the start of each game. To find more about cg_autoaction, go here.

Each mod has its own folder for saved demos. So for example if you are playing on a shrub server, demos will be saved in one folder. If you are playing on etpro, it will be saved in another.

To play back a demo, you go to "Replays" on the main menu. However, if you just started ET up, then the currently enabled mod is etmain. So, it will display all the demos from your etmain folder when you go to Replays. If you want to watch a demo you recorded on an etpro server, you need to enable the etpro mod. To do this, you can either use the fs_game cvar as explained in the previous question, or you can play on an etpro server, then disconnect and go back to the main menu (now etpro is the enabled mod).

Once your demo is recorded, you can go into "Replays" on the main menu to watch the demo. When you look in your replays folder, you need to be using the same Mod as when the demo was recorded. For example

Q. I downloaded a demo (.dm_83). How do I watch it?
A. The easiest way is probably to just put it in your \etmain\demos folder. Then start up ET and go to "Replays". The demo you downloaded should appear in the list.

Q. What are ventrilo and teamspeak?
A. These are programs that let you chat to other players while playing ET, using a headphone with a microphone attached. If you are in a clan, it's required that you use voice comm because it really helps to talk quickly during a game. On pubs, voice comm is almost never used, although some pubs do have a teamspeak or ventrilo server which is available to the public, so people can hop on if they want.

Q. Are there bots for ET?
A. Yes, there are bots you can play against so you can play ET as a single-player game. They are pretty cool, although the AI is still under development, so don't expect them to act as smart as a real person.

To play with the bots, first of all download the Bobots and install the windows version (or whatever OS). It should create another link on your desktop with a modified icon that says "BB" on it. Use that shortcut to get into the game. Then, Host Game, and set Game Type to "Campaign". Then, in the list there should be something that says "[RW] Bobots Campagne" or something like that. Launch that.

Now once you are in the game, you can start adding bobots. To do that, you should use the "addbot" command. Here's a description of it that I found:

/addbot [team] [class] [name (optional)] [skill 0-5]
e.g.:
/addbot allies medic 1
/addbot axis fieldops BOBO 3

The [team] is either "allies" or "axis"... I think you can also make bobots spectator but that seems like kind of a pointless feature...

The [class] can be "medic", "engineer", "fieldops", or "covertops". As far as I know there's no soldier class implemented.

Q. I get this error: "cannot write to hunkusage"
A. Find every hunkusage.dat file in your ET directory (there may be more than one) and delete it. if you can't delete it, reboot your computer in safe mode, delete it and then reboot in normal mode. This should fix the problem.

Q. How do I make an AVI from a demo?
A. There's multiple ways to do it, but here's one way..

While you are playing back a demo which you recorded, press F4. This spits out a bunch of still frames into your screenshots folder, labeled something like shot0001.tga, shot0002.tga, etc. Note, you can do "/cg_draw2d 0" to get rid of the HUD if you want.

Now you just need some way to take all those individual shots and assemble them into an AVI file. For this, I recommend Quake Video Maker (QVM).

Now, all you have to do is create a new video and for "Sequence Format", select all the screenshots that you want to put into your video.

Q. I get this error: "Valid CDKey is not reaching GuidAuth Server"
A. You have a virus. Format your hard drive and then burn your computer.

Just kidding... Just delete the "etkey" file in your etmain directory, restart ET, and then type "/cl_punkbuster 1" in the console. This should fix it.

Q. Every time I play a game it starts recording a demo!
A. You have autorecord turned on for your autoaction. What you need to do is change your cg_autoaction variable. You can either just do this through the options menu in Controls, or do it the cool way using your autoexec.cfg file Smile

The values for cg_autoaction are:
1: autorecord
2: autoscreenshot
4: autostats

If you want to do multiple things, just add the numbers together. For example for autorecord and autostats, that's 1+4 = 5. If you want all 3 things, that's 1+2+4 = 7.

Q. I keep dying so quickly! Got any good tips for me?
A. Well, if you're dying because your enemy is more skilled than you, then there's not a whole lot you can do except keep practicing. As they say, the best defense is a good offense, kill your enemies before they kill you. If your shooting skills are weak, the only thing you can do is to work on it. (Read the shooting section for more info).

However, many times you might be evenly matched with your opponents- maybe even better than them- but you still find yourself making lots of stupid mistakes and dying. This can be really frustrating. The best thing to counter this is to be very paranoid Smile Constantly be alert and aware of what's around you, don't just run around like rambo with your guns blazing. Be intelligent and have a plan for what you should be doing at each stage. Stay somewhat close to teammates as much as possible so that if a fight starts, you won't be caught alone.
Back to top Go down
https://elvisbunnyfarm.forumotion.com
[*O]GODSENT -={EB}=-
Admin
[*O]GODSENT -={EB}=-

PostSubject: Re: Nice Tips for new players   Nice Tips for  new players Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am

General tactics

- Your enemies are predictable
In many cases, you can predict what your enemy is going to do. This is a huge advantage. Most of the time, unpredictability is what ruins a good strategy. You have some great idea, then the enemy ruins it by doing something you didn't expect it. However, the moment your enemy becomes predictable, you have control of the situation.

One good example of predictability is a medic running toward a teammate with his syringe out. In this case, you know exactly where he's going, so you can get him off guard. For example, if I'm right next to the corpse he wants to revive, I'll just go and sit on the corpse at the last second and then pump the medic with lead. It's pretty funny to do this, they are running at you with your syringe out while you shoot them up. Or, if there's a big gap between the medic and the corpse, at least you know the medic's movement is mainly going to be linear so you can just focus your crosshair on him and track him very accurately. Another thing you could do is wait til the medic gets near the corpse, then suddenly gib the teammate, and then kill the medic while his syringe is out. To aid you with this, what you could do is partially gib the teammate before the medic gets there, so that you only have to fire 1 or 2 extra shots to fully gib the corpse.

Another example is a crew-served MG. You always know where these are going to be, so you can easily know to look before you leap into their sights. Also, if you are a panzer or something, you can usually count on the guy manning the MG to be stationary (i.e. he doesn't keep manning it and then going away and coming back), so you can blast him easily.

- Stopping airstrikes
This one is pretty well-known. If an airstrike lands near you, just go prone over the cannister. The smoke will stop coming out. After a while, you'll hear the sound like an airplane passing overhead- that's your cue to get off the cannister real quick. If you do it correctly, you can stop the airstrike, saving teammates nearby and you won't even take any damage from it. This can only be done if the airstrike wasn't thrown by a level 3 or higher field ops. Also, it must be done within 2-3 seconds of the airstrike being thrown. If you do it too late, the airstrike will occur even if you go prone over the cannister.

- Crazy class combos
For example, when I used to play in matches and scrims with the JAE clan, we would all go engy at the beginning of goldrush. 90% of the time we'd get the tank repaired on our first or second try, even if the clan we were playing against was better than us.

- Medic Duo
Get 2 rambo medics with good SMG skills working together. Can be extremely effective, although there are a couple of problems with it: what if they both run out of ammo, and what if the rest of your team is left without any good medic? In clans you may have many medics doing this since there are so many good gunners.

- Flamer camping
You may be able to hold a chokepoint for a long time with your flamethrower. Even if it doesn't kill enemies, it may help to discourage them from going that route.

Works best with the support of teammates. A field ops to supply you with ammo, and a medic to heal you. Also that way if the enemies manage to take you out, they can use their SMGs.

The best place I've seen this done is in the supplydepot map. Battery is also a pretty good example (flame the allies when they are trying to come in thru the main entrance).

- Hiding
For example, sometimes after I take the radar parts, I go hide in the original Allied spawn until a teammate tells me it's safe to go to the truck. (Useful if the Axis are completely bombing the hell out of the truck area).

- Take control of the tank
In some cases it's better to use the tank against the enemy instead of destroying the tank. If you're worried about it, what you can do is, nade the tank until it's almost fully damaged. Then, use the tank against the enemy. If the enemy takes control of the tank again, no problem- it'll just take 1 nade to disable it.

- Don't repair the tank until it's ready to move
For example, if the tank is at a barrier, and dyno has been planted at the barrier, wait until the dyno is about to blow, and then quickly repair the tank. If you repair too early, then all that will happen is the tank will get damaged again by the time the barrier is blown. Of course, be careful- you can't wait too long or you'll get killed before you get to repair the tank at all.

- Knifing a MG
This isn't really an exploit, but it's not commonly known. You can disable a crew-served MG by knifing it many times. Shooting also works, especially if you shoot at a stationary MG with a tank MG.

- Stealing a uni as the body sinks into the ground
Most people know this by now, but it's pretty useful anyways... If you are stealing a uni and the body sinks into the ground, just continue looking down at the ground and holding the use key (F). Most of the time, you will still steal the uni.

- Take a look around while constructing!
The first times I played as an engy I focused only on the objective I was constructing, like wearing blinkers. Sure, this is necessary for repairing things like MGs. But when you build constructibles like command post, water pump or tank barrier you can watch what is going on around you while constructing. First you must focus on the constructible until the pliers-symbol appears. Then start constructing and while holding the left mouse button you can turn around while constructing. This is a big advantage, because you can see enemies earlier.

- Be productive while afk (away from keyboard)!
When you go afk a very common advice is to join the spectators. A not so well known and really awesome tip comes from GeniXPro:
"I find it's common for me to go afk, generally for about 5 minutes. During this time it is possible to be productive. What I do, is go field ops or medic. I find a covered area near the exit of my spawn but one that I'm not exposed. I put out the ammo packs or medpacks, go into my console, and type /+attack. Thus, I am constantly producing ammo or medpacks while I'm away. My team is well healed or ammo'ed, you gain XP, delay the time before anyone kicks you by (as I've found) as much as 4 times. So long as there aren't noob admins as opposed to someone who knows what you're doing it's a good idea"

- Using 2 heavy weapons
Wouldn't it be cool if you could have akimbo heavy weapons- like one panzer, one flamer... Well, that's not possible (sorry!) but what you can do is pick up weapons on the ground and then alternate. So if you have a panzer and there's an SMG on the ground, fire your panzer, then pick up the SMG for a while, then switch back to panzer, etc. As long as a weapon doesn't remain untouched on the ground for more than 30 seconds, it won't disappear.

Now, this isn't anything new. What is somewhat interesting is that you can move a weapon on the ground by repeatedly picking it up again and again. This is somewhat confusing to explain in words, so I just made a demo showing how you can move a weapon to some location. Download this demo and then switch to 3rd-person view by pressing ENTER:

Download double_heavy_weapons.dm_84

This is a very odd trick that has very limited uses, but I'm sure there are some very creative people reading this, so I figured I'd include it. Note the weapon that you pick up doesn't even have to be stolen from an enemy, it could even be stolen from a teammate, or yourself. (Just select one weapon, /kill, then select another weapon and respawn. Now you have 2). This may be useful if you're camping some objective which is relatively close to your spawn. The main problem I see with this method though is that you have to keep picking up a weapon otherwise it will disappear after 30 seconds. So if you had say, an MG and a panzer, it would get really disruptive because you'd have to keep interrupting your MGing to pick up the panzer.
Movement

- Run backwards
If you are in a dangerous area and you need to escape for some reason, run backwards so you can continue firing and watching out for threats.

- Walk or crouch
The obvious benefit is that your footsteps become more or less silent. However, there is an added benefit: if you are silent, then you can more easily listen to enemy footsteps.

- Open a door silently
Hold the walk key as you open a door (CAPS lock for most keyboards).

- Going prone during a firefight
This is somewhat controversial - some people swear by it, others say it's a bad idea. In my experience, most of the time someone went prone during a firefight, it was fairly easy to finish them off. (Stationary target). However I have to admit, there have been a few times when someone used it to good effect against me. The key is doing it at the right time, and quickly taking out your enemy with accurate shots. The best time for it is when you are in a situation where you and your enemy don't have much space to maneuver. (If you can't sprint around like crazy, proning is better than just standing or crouching). You should also be at a reasonable distance from your enemy- this way you won't get flanked, and you will appear very small on your enemy's screen.

Another situation where I might see the logic in going prone is if you and a teammate are both shooting at an enemy within a narrow space. In this case, whoever is in front of the other teammate will put himself at risk if he sprints from side to side, because then he'll keep running into his buddy's line of fire. So, the guy in the front can go prone while the guy in the back is free to sprint side to side. This way they can effectively concentrate their fire on the enemy without getting in each other's way.

Finally, it may also be good to go prone if your enemy is shooting you from far range and there's some thing you can take cover behind. For example if I'm a medic and I'm getting shot, I might go prone behind a rock or something and heal myself. Of course this would only work if your enemy is very far away - if they're close they could just follow you and gun you down.

- Boosting/stacking
This is kind of a cheap trick, but it can be very handy. Stacking means, basically standing on top of your teammate's head (make him crouch, then jump on). This can work well on fueldump. Say you're an engy, and you get to the fueldump through the tunnels early on in the game. No covert is there to let you in, but there is some teammate there. You can stack on his head, to jump on to the little guard shack outside the main entrance. From there you can jump on to the fueldump wall, and into the base.
Another infamous spot for stacking is for getting the east radar parts, as in the image shown below. Just crouch against the wall at the lowest point while a teammate jumps up and steals the east parts.

Tactics

In this section I'll explain tactics, tricks and exploits, which can all be useful in the game.

Some things, especially some of the so called "stratagems" and "Exploits" are really dirty and mean, sometimes even cheap. If I were you I would chose wisely which of these tricks to use and which not. I'm including them because they're interesting but I'm not advocating them here, or saying that I do these. Use your head and common sense! If you get kicked for something at the latest you'll see that it was not okay :p

* General tactics
- Movement
- Grenades
- Mines
- Dynamite
* Shrub-tactics
* Spawncamping
* Stratagems
* Exploits

General tactics

- Your enemies are predictable
In many cases, you can predict what your enemy is going to do. This is a huge advantage. Most of the time, unpredictability is what ruins a good strategy. You have some great idea, then the enemy ruins it by doing something you didn't expect it. However, the moment your enemy becomes predictable, you have control of the situation.

One good example of predictability is a medic running toward a teammate with his syringe out. In this case, you know exactly where he's going, so you can get him off guard. For example, if I'm right next to the corpse he wants to revive, I'll just go and sit on the corpse at the last second and then pump the medic with lead. It's pretty funny to do this, they are running at you with your syringe out while you shoot them up. Or, if there's a big gap between the medic and the corpse, at least you know the medic's movement is mainly going to be linear so you can just focus your crosshair on him and track him very accurately. Another thing you could do is wait til the medic gets near the corpse, then suddenly gib the teammate, and then kill the medic while his syringe is out. To aid you with this, what you could do is partially gib the teammate before the medic gets there, so that you only have to fire 1 or 2 extra shots to fully gib the corpse.

Another example is a crew-served MG. You always know where these are going to be, so you can easily know to look before you leap into their sights. Also, if you are a panzer or something, you can usually count on the guy manning the MG to be stationary (i.e. he doesn't keep manning it and then going away and coming back), so you can blast him easily.

- Stopping airstrikes
This one is pretty well-known. If an airstrike lands near you, just go prone over the cannister. The smoke will stop coming out. After a while, you'll hear the sound like an airplane passing overhead- that's your cue to get off the cannister real quick. If you do it correctly, you can stop the airstrike, saving teammates nearby and you won't even take any damage from it. This can only be done if the airstrike wasn't thrown by a level 3 or higher field ops. Also, it must be done within 2-3 seconds of the airstrike being thrown. If you do it too late, the airstrike will occur even if you go prone over the cannister.

- Crazy class combos
For example, when I used to play in matches and scrims with the JAE clan, we would all go engy at the beginning of goldrush. 90% of the time we'd get the tank repaired on our first or second try, even if the clan we were playing against was better than us.

- Medic Duo
Get 2 rambo medics with good SMG skills working together. Can be extremely effective, although there are a couple of problems with it: what if they both run out of ammo, and what if the rest of your team is left without any good medic? In clans you may have many medics doing this since there are so many good gunners.

- Flamer camping
You may be able to hold a chokepoint for a long time with your flamethrower. Even if it doesn't kill enemies, it may help to discourage them from going that route.

Works best with the support of teammates. A field ops to supply you with ammo, and a medic to heal you. Also that way if the enemies manage to take you out, they can use their SMGs.

The best place I've seen this done is in the supplydepot map. Battery is also a pretty good example (flame the allies when they are trying to come in thru the main entrance).

- Hiding
For example, sometimes after I take the radar parts, I go hide in the original Allied spawn until a teammate tells me it's safe to go to the truck. (Useful if the Axis are completely bombing the hell out of the truck area).

- Take control of the tank
In some cases it's better to use the tank against the enemy instead of destroying the tank. If you're worried about it, what you can do is, nade the tank until it's almost fully damaged. Then, use the tank against the enemy. If the enemy takes control of the tank again, no problem- it'll just take 1 nade to disable it.

- Don't repair the tank until it's ready to move
For example, if the tank is at a barrier, and dyno has been planted at the barrier, wait until the dyno is about to blow, and then quickly repair the tank. If you repair too early, then all that will happen is the tank will get damaged again by the time the barrier is blown. Of course, be careful- you can't wait too long or you'll get killed before you get to repair the tank at all.

- Knifing a MG
This isn't really an exploit, but it's not commonly known. You can disable a crew-served MG by knifing it many times. Shooting also works, especially if you shoot at a stationary MG with a tank MG.

- Stealing a uni as the body sinks into the ground
Most people know this by now, but it's pretty useful anyways... If you are stealing a uni and the body sinks into the ground, just continue looking down at the ground and holding the use key (F). Most of the time, you will still steal the uni.

- Take a look around while constructing!
The first times I played as an engy I focused only on the objective I was constructing, like wearing blinkers. Sure, this is necessary for repairing things like MGs. But when you build constructibles like command post, water pump or tank barrier you can watch what is going on around you while constructing. First you must focus on the constructible until the pliers-symbol appears. Then start constructing and while holding the left mouse button you can turn around while constructing. This is a big advantage, because you can see enemies earlier.

- Be productive while afk (away from keyboard)!
When you go afk a very common advice is to join the spectators. A not so well known and really awesome tip comes from GeniXPro:
"I find it's common for me to go afk, generally for about 5 minutes. During this time it is possible to be productive. What I do, is go field ops or medic. I find a covered area near the exit of my spawn but one that I'm not exposed. I put out the ammo packs or medpacks, go into my console, and type /+attack. Thus, I am constantly producing ammo or medpacks while I'm away. My team is well healed or ammo'ed, you gain XP, delay the time before anyone kicks you by (as I've found) as much as 4 times. So long as there aren't noob admins as opposed to someone who knows what you're doing it's a good idea"

- Using 2 heavy weapons
Wouldn't it be cool if you could have akimbo heavy weapons- like one panzer, one flamer... Well, that's not possible (sorry!) but what you can do is pick up weapons on the ground and then alternate. So if you have a panzer and there's an SMG on the ground, fire your panzer, then pick up the SMG for a while, then switch back to panzer, etc. As long as a weapon doesn't remain untouched on the ground for more than 30 seconds, it won't disappear.

Now, this isn't anything new. What is somewhat interesting is that you can move a weapon on the ground by repeatedly picking it up again and again. This is somewhat confusing to explain in words, so I just made a demo showing how you can move a weapon to some location. Download this demo and then switch to 3rd-person view by pressing ENTER:

Download double_heavy_weapons.dm_84

This is a very odd trick that has very limited uses, but I'm sure there are some very creative people reading this, so I figured I'd include it. Note the weapon that you pick up doesn't even have to be stolen from an enemy, it could even be stolen from a teammate, or yourself. (Just select one weapon, /kill, then select another weapon and respawn. Now you have 2). This may be useful if you're camping some objective which is relatively close to your spawn. The main problem I see with this method though is that you have to keep picking up a weapon otherwise it will disappear after 30 seconds. So if you had say, an MG and a panzer, it would get really disruptive because you'd have to keep interrupting your MGing to pick up the panzer.
Movement

- Run backwards
If you are in a dangerous area and you need to escape for some reason, run backwards so you can continue firing and watching out for threats.

- Walk or crouch
The obvious benefit is that your footsteps become more or less silent. However, there is an added benefit: if you are silent, then you can more easily listen to enemy footsteps.

- Open a door silently
Hold the walk key as you open a door (CAPS lock for most keyboards).

- Going prone during a firefight
This is somewhat controversial - some people swear by it, others say it's a bad idea. In my experience, most of the time someone went prone during a firefight, it was fairly easy to finish them off. (Stationary target). However I have to admit, there have been a few times when someone used it to good effect against me. The key is doing it at the right time, and quickly taking out your enemy with accurate shots. The best time for it is when you are in a situation where you and your enemy don't have much space to maneuver. (If you can't sprint around like crazy, proning is better than just standing or crouching). You should also be at a reasonable distance from your enemy- this way you won't get flanked, and you will appear very small on your enemy's screen.

Another situation where I might see the logic in going prone is if you and a teammate are both shooting at an enemy within a narrow space. In this case, whoever is in front of the other teammate will put himself at risk if he sprints from side to side, because then he'll keep running into his buddy's line of fire. So, the guy in the front can go prone while the guy in the back is free to sprint side to side. This way they can effectively concentrate their fire on the enemy without getting in each other's way.

Finally, it may also be good to go prone if your enemy is shooting you from far range and there's some thing you can take cover behind. For example if I'm a medic and I'm getting shot, I might go prone behind a rock or something and heal myself. Of course this would only work if your enemy is very far away - if they're close they could just follow you and gun you down.

- Boosting/stacking
This is kind of a cheap trick, but it can be very handy. Stacking means, basically standing on top of your teammate's head (make him crouch, then jump on). This can work well on fueldump. Say you're an engy, and you get to the fueldump through the tunnels early on in the game. No covert is there to let you in, but there is some teammate there. You can stack on his head, to jump on to the little guard shack outside the main entrance. From there you can jump on to the fueldump wall, and into the base.
Another infamous spot for stacking is for getting the east radar parts, as in the image shown below. Just crouch against the wall at the lowest point while a teammate jumps up and steals the east parts.

This can also be useful if a teammate dies and their body gets tossed up and lands in some weird spot that's too high to reach. If you're not a medic, just crouch under the body if a medic is nearby, so he can boost on top of you to get the revive.

In some instances, stacking is actually prohibited. For example, it's possible to plant dynamite on Oasis by stacking behind the guns. In general, match rules allow stacking with 2 guys, but stacking with 3+ guys is prohibited.
Grenades

- Corner whoring
Just hide behind a corner, lean around and then ambush people when they come through. Note that although you can't actually shoot while leaning, you CAN throw a grenade while leaning. Thanks to Obi-w00t for mentioning this grenade tactic.

- Nade spamming
Really good players always seem to have a nade primed, waiting for you. Often, they run into some area with a nade primed. If someone is there, the nade will kill him. If not, they just get rid of the nade by tossing it somewhere. Especially if you are a soldier or engy, learn to use tons of nades.
Tactics with mines

- Dying on a mine
If you die and your body trips a mine, the mine won't actually explode until you tap out. You may be able to kill an enemy or covert ops this way; just wait til they come to your body, and then tap out! Thanks to [LVG]Rockrobinoff for this tip.

- Bait for landmines
This is a pretty funny tactic, I haven't done it too much myself, but I think it could work. Just place some health pack or some ammo on a landmine, and then hopefully it'll lure some enemy to step on it. Of course the downside is that dumb teammates might fall for this trick, so you have to be careful.

This trick would probably work well if you do it in some area which is not usually mined. That way the enemy won't suspect it, he'll just see a nice juicy ammo pack.

- Plant mines near health/ammo cabinets
Kill the weak!

- Mines in front of the tank
If the tank is currently stopped, and you have some spare mines to plant, you can plant some mines in front of the tank so it gets damaged as soon as it starts moving. The tank has 1200 HP, and each mine will do 250 HP of damage, so it takes 5 mines to damage a tank. The downside is obviously, you waste 5 mines you could have used for stopping an engy from repairing the tank in the first place.

- Check if your mines have been spotted
Just throw a nade on them to see if they blow up.

- Defusing a spotted mine without setting it off
Usually to defuse a mine, what you do is run onto it, until a smoking cannister appears at your feet, then you bend down and use your pliers on it, right? Well, if the mine is spotted, what you can do is prone at a safe distance, crawl up to the mine, and defuse it while it still looks like a red (or blue) flag. This might be useful if you're defusing a mine in a dangerous area; then if you get caught with your pants down, you can get away more easily. Also, you won't trigger smoke to come out of the mine, alerting the enemies to your presence. Thanks to si:Exodus< for this tip!

- Fast mine disarm
If you want to quickly disarm every single mine you've planted, go spectator for a few seconds and switch back. Voila, all your mines are disarmed! This is useful, for example, if Allies took the bridge on fueldump, so you want to relocate the mines from the bridge to the fueldump. (This exploit submitted by Ragnar-X-.
Tactics with dynamite

- Dynamite "Trickplants"
Check out the Trickplanting section.

- Dynamite as a weapon
Especially if you are a high-level engy and your team has built a command post, you can plant 2 or 3 dynos in succession. If you have nothing else to do, you can place them in areas where enemies will pass. The dyno will either delay the enemy from passing an area, or force them to rush past it carelessly so they can't sneak or attack out of cover. Credit to Ragnar-X- for this tactic.

- Plant dyno on top of command posts
Just lob the dyno up on to the command post so that it isn't hanging out over the edge. From this position, the only way to arm the dyno is to jump up and down repeatedly with your pliers. However, the good thing is that an engy will have to jump up and down to disarm it, so that might buy you some time. Thanks to {1stUT}Lord_Talps for this tip.

- Constructing over dynamite
If you've built the first stage of the bridge on fueldump and the enemy plants dyno, just go ahead and construct the second stage- it will "eat up" the dyno.

- Dynamite-proof bridge
Multistage constructibles (such as the fueldump bridge) cannot be destroyed while they are in the "under construction" state (i.e. they appear transparent). For example, say the Axis plants dyno on the bridge which is halfway constructed. Then, the Allies run in and constructs the bridge only a little bit so the transparent bridge appears. The dyno won't damage the bridge, since the dyno takes 30 seconds to blow, and the "under construction" state lasts for 30 seconds.

- Fake dyno
This trick from *Rixxon** is quite simple and it will not work on more experienced players, but it's funny to see it on newbies. Here it goes:
You plant two dynamites on the thing you want to blow up, or actually you plant only one. First you plant a dyno on a spot that's a bit out of sight and arm it. Then you plant another dyno right in front of it, or at least on a spot that the enemy engies can easily see. This time you don't arm it, but just put it down. It will not work with better players, but it's funny to see a newbie trying to defuse a dynamite which is not armed. Thanks to EkserLite for mentioning, that you can't arm dynamite which was dropped from the enemy.
Shrub tactics

- Body dragging
Look down at a wounded teammate, hold down the use key (F), and then move backwards. This is useful for dragging teammates out of danger.

- Stealing teammate's classes Try stealing your buddy's uni just like you would an enemy's. Not only do you get their class, but you also get whatever rewards they had, including akimbos!! Smile Thanks to si:Exodus< for this handy information.

- Stealing teammate's classes while wearing a uni
Try this: go covert ops. Steal a uni from an enemy. Now steal a uni from an engineer on your own team. Now you are basically an engineer in disguise!!! It's very cool, you can basically infiltrate the enemy base and plant dyno all by yourself. Heck, with this tip, you could be a covert ops with a panzerfaust if you want Smile Thanks to Firegod for this amazing tip.

There are a couple of things you should keep in mind... Firstly, after you switch classes, you have to switch guns too, because you won't be able to use your covert ops weapons as an engineer, for example. Secondly, certain actions may cause you to lose your uni. For example, I think giving yourself ammo will make your uni disappear, but calling artillery will not. (Don't quote me on this, I haven't tested it too much).

- Playdead
Use the "playdead" command to play dead. It may fool enemies into leaving you alone sometimes. Don't do it in the middle of a fight with 1 enemy. He'll notice that he never saw the "You killed " message, so he'll know you're just playing dead. However, if you do it in the middle of a big fight with multiple enemies, it may sometimes fool them.

- Hiding in the tank
If you stand on top of the tank and then playdead, it will make you go inside the tank, so you are nearly invulnerable to harm.

- Walk through walls (using 2 people)
That's right! It's possible to walk through certain walls in the game, mainly those that can be blown by tank gun or dynamite (e.g. Goldrush bank entrance). First, run and jump towards the wall, and then playdead in mid-air. This will cause you to land with your feet halfway through the wall. Now, hit your playdead key again to stop playing dead, and as you are getting up, have a teammate shove you. Voila, you are through the wall!

- Walk through walls (only 1 person required)
(many thanks to -FB-BloodRaven for this tip!)

Run into the wall and playdead in mid-air. As you hit the door, hit your prone key, and then play undead and dead until you're all the way through. (Or you can do this without jumping into the door but it gets you further in). The trick is hitting prone at the right time. You can always go up to the door, playdead, and then hit prone. You will see yourself raise up a bit- that's the hint you did it right. Now, just continue playing dead and undead until you're through.

- Shrub-specific trickjumps
There are some trickjumps which will work only on shrub servers. Read more about them in the trickjumping section
Spawncamping

Spawncamping has a really bad name, because it's considered cheap and unsportsmanlike. However, if you are playing competitive ET, spawncamping is almost required, because if you don't do it and the other team does, you're dead. A lot of the best players are also good spawncampers, it's not a noob tactic, it's a very powerful and useful tactic. Keep in mind though that spawncamping is prohibited on some pubs (usually the more "noobish" servers) so if it is prohibited, then either respect the rules or switch servers.

The basic idea of spawncamping is simple: cut off the flow of reinforcements to keep the enemy's numbers small. It can include mortars, airstrikes, panzers, rambo medics, covert ops (satchels), flamethrowers, landmines, or MGs. In short, just about any class can participate in spawncamping. However, the best tend to be artillery, mortars, and panzers since they inflict splash damage and thus can take out large clumps of enemies.

On every map, you can think of a game as a tug of war, with each team pushing against the other. Spawncamping is, in some sense, just pushing the enemy as far back as possible. The advantage to doing this is that you can contain them to some extent, and filter them down so if anyone does get past your offensive camping, then the number of enemies who break through will be small enough that your defense will easily dispatch them. This is important- when you're spawncamping the heck out of your enemy, you still need some defense. The best example of this is when the Axis is pwning the Allies on Fueldump. Then suddenly you hear "Dynamite planted at Fuel Dump". So, it's good to be aggressive and offensive, but you still have to watch your back.

Another reason for spawncamping may be not necessarily to dominate the other team, but just to temporarily hamper the enemy reinforcements. For example, on Goldrush, it's very effective when the Allies spawncamp the Axis so they don't have a chance to boost the defenses inside the bank. If you can contain the Axis in their spawn for a while, you can create a window of opportunity for your team to run into the bank without much interference.

If you want to be a good spawncamper, get really good with panzer, mortar, or calling airstrikes/artillery. Having good SMG skills helps as well, so that you can finish off any survivors.

Learn how to use a spawntimer, like Heron. Or, just get really good at manually determining it. Most good players announce the enemy spawn time to their team as soon as they know it.

Observe how people spawncamp when it happens to you. Don't just whine about it, think of it as a learning opportunity Wink Watch where they place their artillery, when they call it, and other things that work well.
Stratagems

In this section I listed some stratagems. Some of them are widely used (e.g. /kill) but not always accepted by everybody. Others are really mean or even cheap. Everybody should know by himself which of these he wants to use. It's interesting anyhow to see what you can do. :p

- /Killing
This is a pretty standard trick, but worth mentioning. You can commit suicide during the game by typing "/kill" in the console, or binding "kill" to a key. Here are some uses for /kill:

* You're a rambo medic and you run out of ammo. /kill near spawn time instead of spending time tracking down a field ops.

* You've just captured a spawn point (e.g. the forward bunker). "/kill" yourself right before spawn time. This way you can spawn with a fresh set of ammo, and also you can steal the ammo you had in your last life from your own corpse.

* Also, if you're about to capture a flag (e.g. Old city in Oasis), you can tell your team so they can all "/kill" themselves 2 seconds before spawn time and all respawn together at the flag.

* You get caught with your pants down by a panzer at close range. You can /kill right before they shoot you to deny them XP. Yeah it's cheap, but close-range panzers are cheap too :p
But remember that selfkilling during a fight is prohibited on some servers!

* Depending on the mod you're playing, you may also be able to /kill to restore your charge bar to full. This can be extremely useful if you're a panzer or something.

- Kamikaze
Say you are low on health, low on ammo, and it's almost time for respawn. You have 3 options:

1. Go find a medic and go find ammo.. Nice idea, but that is going to take a while, and while you're trying to find that medic, you might just get killed by an enemy and by then you'll have missed respawn time!

2. /kill. Good idea, but if there's still some time until respawn, maybe you could do something more productive?

3. Kamikaze, a.k.a. suicide mission. Prime up a nade, find the nearest enemy, and chuck it at them, then immediately /kill and hope that the nade got 'im. Or, maybe just go run into a panzer's line of fire and get him to fire a shot at you. Do you get a kill for it? No. Productive? Hell yeah. Considering that you had practically no ammo and health, your little mission just saved one of your teammates. Also you could /kill as he fires the shot so then he won't even get heavy weapons XP for it.

But be careful! On some servers you'll get kicked for a selfkill during a fight. Some people feel pissed off because they think it's not very fair. Instead of /kill you can blow up yourself with the grenade and hopefully together with the enemy. Thats in fact not good for your statistics, but nobody needs to feel treated unfair. This is what someone wrote me in a mail about that, I think some of you surely would agree (some surely not. Like said before, the opinions on this issue are often different... I think everybody should know by himself):
"...please with a 25px RED FAT FRAME and a header like: "BAAAAD BAAAAD, DON'T DO THIS, IT'S ANTISOCIAL" or something like that :p"
I really tried the 25px fat red frame, but if I used this, it would be bodily injury for the eyes...

- Reverse psychology
You can pretend you're weaker than you really are to get your enemy to come after you or let their guard down. For example, you could fire some shots with a pistol as if you're out of SMG ammo, then suddenly whip out your Thompson. This tactic can be dangerous though, mileage may vary Smile

- Airstrike trap
A very cool tip using reverse psychology was sent in by Patator_Warrior, here is his description:
"You can notice that enemies are always following you in order to kill you when they see you. When you are Field Ops, you can make a trap... When you are getting shot by an enemy, go hide where you can (behind a wall is very good) and drop a canister. After that, move in front of your enemy while moving back. The enemy will be distracted and he will be exploded by the fire support. It is very funny and very efficient if there are many enemies near you (at the second axis spawn at Oasis for example, the canister can be dropped behind the wall at the entrance of the fort)... :-)
I remember a game when I was dancing in front of the fort with all the Axis team trying to kill me (after their respawn).
They killed me.
'Yes, Sehr Gut!'
They all died.

:-)"

- Draining their ammo cabinets
If I'm spawncamping as a rambo medic and I need some ammo, I'll always go to their ammo cabinets, so they have less for themselves.

I suppose if you were really cheap you could fire one shot, reload, pick up a pack, fire one shot... etc.

Or you have a flamethrower like Test >:/: "Well U can actually go with flamethrower into enemy's spawn.. Keep firing, and it wastes the ammo right away. But yeah, that's cheap."

- Killing the AFK's
Look at the other team and note if anyone has a 999 ping (obviously this only works on a pub). For example, if you're a covert ops in need of a uni, you can see if someone on their team is AFK. Then run into their spawn and grab one when no one is around and you know the enemy isn't going to spawn any time soon.

- Door blocking
Basically, standing in the doorway to annoy enemies. May be useful if you get an enemy uni, throw smoke in the spawn point, then stand in the doorway. They will probably just assume some stupid teammate isn't in the way. You might block a door to just delay the enemies so your teammates can steal an objective, to delay the enemies long enough that their invulnerability runs out so the panzer waiting outside can kill them all, or perhaps to trap them in the spawn point so you can explode them with a satchel you laid out.

This is a very odd tactic, but I mention it because I noticed the Online Gaming League actually listed it as an official "exploit" which they prohibit. However on a pub or something, there's no specific rule against it... heh heh heh.

- Use the objectives camera to spot enemy
In the limbo screen, there's a little camera window you can use to see what is going on around objectives. And since enemy spawn points are often near objectives, you may be able to use it to get the spawn times easily. Sometimes you can't see the enemy, but you can hear them passing by (use headphones). Here's an example below, for finding the spawn time of the Axis (1st spawnpoint) or Allies (2nd spawnpoint). You can use a similar trick on Battery, by viewing the forward bunker flag.

Spectating
This is kind of obvious, but often you can go spectator to spy on your enemy to see how their defense is set up, or to find someone who stole radar parts, etc. I don't do this, it's pretty cheap! However, if you did do it, probably nobody would catch you for it :p

Ask a question
For example, say a guy named Bob on the Axis team keeps mowing you down every time you try to get into the bank on Goldrush. Ask a question like, "Jeez Bob, you're such a good MG. How do you get me every single time?" Then rush in and kill Bob while he's typing back to you Smile

I haven't ever tried this although I think it'd be funny to see if it worked. Could get you kicked or banned though, I suppose :p

- Impersonating the enemy
This is really low and dirty, although it is kind of funny. You can use ^5 to change your text color to light blue, so it will look like team chat. Then you can give the enemy misinformation. For example, if you're about to infiltrate through the back door on Radar, you could type a message like this:

"^5Engies, get to the front NOW! The allies are coming from the front!"

Although a stunt like this will just make experienced players chuckle (or maybe get pissed at you, I don't know), it may be enough to fool some of the newer players on the enemy team.

If you're really serious about doing this, you could even change your name and add in a coordinate after your name. Like change your name from Frank to "Bob (F, 3)". This will make it seem more convincing.

Personally I only do this as a joke, in a real game this is just too mean Smile
Amazing Exploits

Here are some neat things you can do, which are all legal. (Not considered hacking). So technically I guess a lot of these aren't really exploits but they're still pretty odd Smile Note that some of them are serious flaws in the game, so I would not be surprised if they are fixed in a future version of etpro or shrub. For now though, I have tested all of these and they do work at the time of this writing. If they don't work anymore I made a remark about it.

- Stealing a uni through a window
Believe it or not, you can actually steal a uni from the other side of a window. I'm not sure if it would work for all windows but it's definitely worth a try. The key is that you kill a guy through a window, then stand on the other side, face his body and hold the use key (F) for a while. Even though the 'stealing uni' icon does not appear, IT REALLY WORKS. Even in ETPro and the new patch 2.60. In fact, I didn't even believe this was true after I heard about it, I didn't even believe it as I was writing this paragraph... But then I made a demo of it, so here you are:

Download window_steal.dm_84

This is an extremely low and dirty trick, doing it may get you kicked from the server or something. So don't say I didn't warn you :p

- Giving yourself rifle nades
NOTE: This exploit got fixed in ETPro and the 2.60 patch.
Thanks to $CY-C$~Jazzman~ for pointing that out and velocity for testing it.

Usually you start out with 4 rifle nades. If you're a rifle nade whore, then this exploit is for you Wink You can give yourself more nades, by doing the following:

1. Load a grenade on your rifle (alt-fire)
2. Now, pick up another weapon on the floor (e.g. an MP40)
3. Now, pick up your rifle again.

Voila! You now have another rifle nade up your sleeves. Thanks to {AR}Skippy for submitting this exploit, and {AR}KillerWhale, who discovered this one.

- Shooting rifle nades through doors
This is fixed with newer versions of ETPro and the 2.60 patch.
If you walk right up to a door, you can shoot a rifle nade through it. It's kind of weird though, at some angles it will work and at some angles it won't. I think the key is that the tip of the rifle nade has to stick out as much as possible, basically.

Anyways, this is a HUGE exploit, probably the biggest one I know of, and rather cheap. I made a demo showing one place where this could be used:

Download riflenade_exploit.dm_84

- Insta-gib
Crouch over a fallen enemies head, and knife their crotch. This will instantly gib your enemy. However, there are a couple of things to note. Firstly, you don't have to aim exactly at the crotch, as long as you are crouching over the head and you aim generally towards the other end of your body it should work. The other thing is, if the mod you are playing has increased the HP it takes to send an enemy into limbo, then this "insta-gib" might actually take 2 stabs instead of 1. Thanks to Christiano Pereira for pointing this out.

- 16-bit Z-buffer (options->system->depth buffer)
Sometimes you can see through walls/doors from long distances, because of calculation errors. Useful for sniping. As you can see in the screenshot below, part of this window has disappeared so you can see the enemy's entire body instead of just their head sticking up.

Magic FPS
When the game runs at an FPS of 43, 76, 125, or 333, you magically move faster and jump higher. This has to do with numerical error in the Quake 3 engine. They're very useful if you want to do trickjumping because they help you jump further than you normally could.
To cap your FPS to 76, use the following script command: "com_maxfps 76". This will give you a constant FPS of 76, assuming your machine can handle it. Capping your FPS also helps your aim. However, if your fps really sucks, then it's probably better to stick to a variable FPS between 50 and 60 than to cap it to 43.

- Fast-firing Akimbo pistols
You can write a script which will let you fire Akimbos nearly as fast as an MG. It doesn't work on all servers, but when it does, it's pretty sweet. Learn more about this in the "tweaks" section.

- Dual SMG
Thanks to Sikhstar and [FCU]TERROR TIMER[NL] for this amazing tip:

It is possible to carry two Sub Machine Guns AND a heavy weapon!!! When you reach level four Heavy Weapons, you are allowed to choose a smg and a heavy weapon. Basically all you have to do is cycle to your heavy weapon, find a dead enemy and pickup a thompson if you are Axis, and vice versa for Allies. Your heavy weapon is on the ground now, just simply pick it back up again and now you have dual smg and a heavy weapon. For some reason the second time the enemy smg is not dropped. When you pickup any ammo crates you recieve ammo for both smg. So when you're out of panza en out of ammo for mp-40 you still have the thompson... Of course this works also when you are Allied.

- Transferring engy charge
You can transfer charge bar from one engy to another. Just put a landmine in a spot where it can't be armed, and then let the other engy try to arm it. His charge bar will actually increase!

- Head hitbox exploit
Since head hitboxes are just simple cubes, you can increase your chances of getting a headshot by attacking at a different angle. Consider a cube with sides of length d on each side. Then, if you look a hitbox at a straight angle, then the effective diameter of the box is just d. However, if you come from a 45 degree angle, then the effective diameter is actually sqrt(2) * d, or about 1.4 times as large

Back to top Go down
[*O]GODSENT -={EB}=-
Admin
[*O]GODSENT -={EB}=-

PostSubject: Re: Nice Tips for new players   Nice Tips for  new players Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am

One important note is that head hitboxes do not rotate with the player models, they are always oriented the same way. So, basically if you want to face at 45 degrees to someones head, you need to point northwest, northeast, southwest, or southeast. You can use walls of buildings as a reference, since they tend to be aligned along north, east, south, and west directions.

- Exploiting prone hitboxes
Although the prone hitboxes are much smaller in ETPro and Shrub, you can use this with ETMain: prone hitboxes are a lot higher than they should be. What this means is that you can often lie down behind a wounded teammate and the bullets will hit them, not you.

- Shooting around corners
As I mentioned in the shooting portion of the "basic skills" section, the hitboxes in ET are actually much larger than the character models. So, say someone is hiding behind a corner. You might be able to hit them even if you can't see them by just aiming at the edge of the corner. You'll know if you hit them because you'll see blood splatter or smoke puffs (depending on your settings), or if you're playing on etpro 3.0.0 or higher, you can also enable "hit sounds".

NOTE: There is an ETPro-mapscript available that fixes this bug. I strongly recommend using it if you are a server administrator.
This exploit works on all mods and is still widely unknown although it's been implemented on several older fun-/trickjump maps. It combines leaning to the right side by pressing 'E' and then use the MG by pressing 'F'. You end up inside the building and can capture the flag, bypassing the two normal access routes. Or you rush straight to the objective as disguised CovOp. Hughe exploit as well in my opinion as it can turn the entire game. So if the server you are playing at has no mapscript active you better don't build that MG as Allied. Smile

Download caen_exploit.dm_84
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Tips for new players   Nice Tips for  new players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Tips for new players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ElvisBunnyFarm :: ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS-
Jump to: